If you’re looking for a Phoenix wedding photographer, look no more! I absolutely love what I do and I love working with people. Stick me in a cubicle and I’ll probably go crazy. I’m so psyched about being a Phoenix wedding photographer and love to celebrate and be a part of the lives of the people I work with. I get to see brides smilling big as they walk down the isle to their grooms. I get to freeze special moments with couples who are having their first kiss as husband and wife. I get to create beautiful works of art for couples to hang on their walls and enjoy for years to come. I know that these moments in life are so important which is why I care so much about my work, and why I strive to do the best I can to capture these memories and emotions for you to enjoy forever. My passion for life and photography can be seen throughout my work.
Other things you might like to know about me:
• I also photograph senior portraits, family photos, and more
• I love being a wedding photographer in Phoenix
• I LOVE COFFEE!!!!!
• I enjoy being outdoors (hiking, camping, etc.)
• I graduated from Northern Arizona University with a Bachelor of Science degree in photography
(This is more than a hobby. . . I really know what I’m doing)
• I want to be your photographer!